The primary purpose of CCDC is to develop the community and economic infrastructure of the Cree people by promoting and executing projects in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Territory, while maximizing profits and creating employment opportunities for the Cree Nation.
The company is a recognized leader in its field and is oriented toward continuous improvement, always in harmony with the indigenous culture and values.
The common goals include the following:
- Client and partner satisfaction
- Employee performance
- Skill building and knowledge transfer within the Cree communities
Achievement of these goals inevitably relies on the mastery and performance of our processes, especially those involving our clientele, as this is an essential element for increasing our market share in new demographic segments throughout Canada.
By implementing this quality management system (QMS), our upper management is committed to the following:
- Taking risks and opportunities into consideration
- Adopting a process approach in order to better plan our processes and the ways in which they interact with each other
- Performing risk analyses to determine which factors are most likely to cause a deviation from our goals
- Involving all of our personnel in these efforts
In this sense, we’re committed to implementing and maintaining the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) in a context of collaboration between our upper management and our personnel, aimed at the continuous improvement of our processes and the satisfaction of our clients.